Dr. Douglas Marira is a pediatrician practicing in Savannah, GA. Dr. Marira is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Marira diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Marira can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine MD
American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine 1984
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine 1984
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Fungal Infection
- Allergic Reaction
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Howard University Program
Dr. Douglas Marira M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Douglas Marira M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marira
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Mr. Michael Daniel DeMauro M.D.4600 Waters Avenue Savannah Georgia 31404
- Ericka M. Russell-Petty310 Eisenhower Drive Savannah Georgia 31406
- Dr. Ericka M. Russell petty M.D.310 Eisenhower Dr Savannah GA 31406
- Dr. Andrew W Gunter MD101 E Wt Harris Blvd Charlotte NC 28262
- Mr. Benjamin D Spitalnick M.D.4600 Waters Ave Savannah GA 31404
- Dr. Margaret Ann Ellis M.D.4700 Waters Ave Savannah GA 31404