Dr. James D Powell D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice41230 11th St W Suite F Palmdale CA, 93551
Dr. James Powell is a Dentist practicing in Palmdale, CA. Dr. Powell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. James D Powell D.D.S.'s Practice location
Palmdale, CA 93551Get Direction
Dr. James D Powell D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Powell
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dr. Les Kurian DDS1654 W Avenue J Lancaster California 93534
- Dr. Kamran Saidara DDS2030 West Ave. Lancaster CA 93536
- Dr. Chris Khatchaturian DDS2508 E. Palmdale Blvd. Palmdale CA 93550
- Dr. Harmik Hartounian DMD4210 East Los Angeles Ave Simi Valley CA 93063
- Dr. Vanessa A Sanderson DDS2014 W. Avenue K. Lancaster CA 93536
- Dr. Nicole Michelle Trombetta DMD1654 West Avenue J Lancaster CA 93534