Dr. Edward Gotlieb is an adolescent specialist practicing in Stone Mountain, GA. Dr. Gotlieb works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Gotlieb treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1971
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1971
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- American Academy of Pediatrics. Pediatric Practice Action Group and Task Force on Medical Informatics. Privacy protection and health information: patient rights and pediatrician responsibilities.
- Privacy rights, HIPAA, and the AAP: about right; about time.
- Telemedicine: pediatric applications.
- Assessing voids in SNOMED CT for pediatric concepts.
- What's new in adolescent clinical care?
- Maintenance of Certification Part 4 Credit and recruitment for practice-based research.
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Pityriasis Rosea
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Pediatrics; Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Pediatrics
- Valley Health System/Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University Program
Dr. Edward Marvin Gotlieb MD's Practice location
Dr. Edward Marvin Gotlieb MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic autoimmune disorder. Our own immune system attacks our body and destroys bony tissue in the joints. Sometimes, other body parts are also affected, like skin, eyes, blood vessels, lungs, or heart, but mostly the joints are the ones which are mostly affected. It...
- Parkinson's Debate: Should Patients Really Be Considered Sick?
‘Sick’ is a word that gets tossed around fairly often when referring to people who are suffering from different types of disease, and while this word might be fitting for those that have come down with some sort of passing condition (flu, chicken pox, etc.), it might not be very appropriate when...
- Low Adherence to Antidepressants May Increase Mortality in Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease, a neurological condition that affects a person’s body movements, has been affecting thousands of people’s physical and mental abilities. According to the National Parkinson Foundation, Parkinson’s disease itself is not fatal. However, complications that are brought by...
- What Is Stratum Corneum: Function and Structure
The stratum corneum is the outermost epidermal layer of the skin, which consists of dead cells called corneocytes. It is the major barrier of the skin when it comes to chemical transfers. The main purpose of the stratum corneum is to protect the underlying tissues by forming a barrier. The...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Richard A. Levitt M.D.1285 Hembree Road Roswell GA 30076
- Dr. Jeffrey Abrams M.D.6460 Spalding Dr Norcross GA 30092
- Dr. Laura M. Zucker M.D.1285 Hembree Rd Roswell GA 30076
- Dr. Gerald H. Clark M.D.1285 Hembree Rd Roswell GA 30076
- Dr. Elizabeth J Griffith M.D.105 Collier Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Monica Ellen Holzwarth M.D1163 Johnson Ferry Rd Marietta GA 30068