Dr. Charles Neustein is a general surgeon practicing in Ocala, FL. Dr. Neustein specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Neustein provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1973
University of Florida College of Medicine 1973
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Umbilical Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, General Surgery
- University Fla Med Center 1974
- University of Florida Program
Dr. Charles L Neustein M.D.'s Practice location
Ocala, FL 34471Get Direction
CLEARWATER, FL 33761Get Direction
Dr. Charles L Neustein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Neustein
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- What is a Sphincterotomy?
A fissure is the tearing of anal skin as a result of the overstretching of the anal opening by a big hard stool. Normally, sphincterotomy is related to constipation, chronic diarrhea (less often), inflammatory bowel disease or sexually transmitted infections that have anal and rectal effects. At...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- Dr. Muhammad A Jawad M.D.2820 Se 3rd Ct Ocala FL 34471
- Dr. Winston Thomas Richards MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. David William Burnsed M.D.1111 W Dixie Ave Leesburg FL 34748
- Dr. Kevin Marcell Hoddinott MD1511 Sw 1st Ave Ocala FL 34471
- Dr. Salvador D. Ramos D.O.911 Bypass Road Pikeville KY 41501
- Dr. Dwight D Landmann M.D.1541 Sw 1st Ave Ocala FL 34471