Jane Lionberger is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Austin, TX. Jane is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Lionberger can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Lionberger will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Jane Marilyn Lionberger PT's Practice location
Austin, TX 78758Get Direction
Ms. Jane Marilyn Lionberger PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy - Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
What is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy?Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is also medically termed as reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD). This is a condition which often leads to chronic pain in which high levels of nerve impulses are sent to the affected area. There are studies that...
- What to Expect After Having an Ablation
After the completion of your catheter ablation operation, the professionals will move you to a separate room while you wait for them to pull out the catheters. After a few hours, they will remove the catheters, and then they will apply pressure on the areas or around the incision to stop or control...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Thalassemia Intermedia?
Thalassemia intermedia is an inherited genetic blood disorder. It is a milder form of thalassemia, wherein there is a reduced production of “adult” hemoglobin, which leads to anemia. It means that your child has a missing ingredient to create a normal adult hemoglobin.Thalassemia intermedia is...
- He Found A Lump in His Breast. But That Didn’t Stop Him.
62-year-old Eric Passmore from Franklin, Indiana is a father, grandfather, and retired machinist. He is also a breast cancer survivor. ...
- There Is Still No Proven Way to Prevent Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is not as uncommon as it used to be. As more and more diagnoses are coming up, gluten-free products have been crowding all along the shelves at several supermarkets. For those who have researched the disease a little deeper, they have already found that celiac disease is a genetic...
- Mrs. Gabriele D. Rose PT3211 Hancock Dr Austin TX 78731
- Emily Alison Ontiveros PT1611 Headway Cir Austin TX 78754
- Mrs. Michelle Zink Harris PT9101 Burnet Rd Austin TX 78758
- Jennifer Mesorana DPT706a W Ben White Blvd Austin TX 78704
- Mrs. Emerald Joyce Aguirre P.T.7112 Ed Bluestein Blvd Austin TX 78723
- Mrs. Allison Hall MPT, DPT2700 Bee Caves Rd Austin TX 78746