Dr. Joseph Buscema M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecologic Oncology2625 N Craycroft Rd Suite 201 Tucson AZ, 85712
Dr. Joseph Buscema is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Buscema specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Buscema can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Buscema can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1980
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Gynecologic Oncology
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Gynecology; Johns Hopkins Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
Dr. Joseph Buscema M.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85712Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Buscema M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buscema
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- Genital Warts - What Will Happen at the Doctor's Office?
If you doubt that you are having signs and symptoms of genital warts or your partner has developed genital warts after sexual contact, seek the doctor’s advice immediately. If you are a woman having genital warts, the first step you should follow is scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist....
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- Nausea During Pregnancy: What Causes Nausea and How to Treat it
Nausea is that weird and unpleasant sensation in your stomach which makes you want to throw up or vomit. It is generally a feeling associated with the upper abdominal region. Nausea is also known as qual and is a feeling that can be triggered due to a number of reasons including the side effects of...
- Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
What is ovarian cancer?Cancer begins when the cells in the body begin to grow out of control. Any cells in the body can start to become cancerous and can spread to other parts of the body. The beginning of ovarian cancer happens in the ovaries. Ovaries are basically the reproductive glands found in...
- John M Smith7261 East Desert Moon Loop Tucson Arizona 85750
- Dr. Nicole M Hook MD2300 N Rosemont Blvd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Maria Pia Platia M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Lynn M. Coppola M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Celia Perez Valenzuela M.D.2355 N Wyatt Dr Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Angelika Priestley M.D.6504 E Carondelet Drive Tucson AZ 85710