Dr. Jonathan Baker is a pathologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Baker is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Baker can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Baker may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 2004
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School Program
Dr. Jonathan Adam Baker MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75231Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Adam Baker MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Dr. David Wills Nunez DDS, MS1001 Indian Dr Enid OK 73703
- Dr. Mary M Feldman MD1355 River Bend Dr Dallas TX 75247
- Ms. Rocio Del pilar Calle-rodrigue MD6124 W Parker Rd Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Joe David Hall M.D.8267 Elmbrook Dr Dallas TX 75247
- Dr. Christina A. Arnold MD5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Cary Jocelyn Buresh M.D.8267 Elmbrook Dr Dallas TX 75247