Dr. Philip R. Burke MD, MPH
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine1415 Beacon St Suite 320 Brookline MA, 02446
Dr. Philip Burke practices Sleep Medicine in Brookline, MA. Dr. Burke studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 2001
University Of Massachusetts Medical School 2001
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Psychiatry; Roger Williams Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Philip R. Burke MD, MPH's Practice location
Dr. Philip R. Burke MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burke
- 5 Tips on Living with Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological disorder, which affects millions of people each year. If you are suffering from restless legs syndrome, you will experience severe or mild pains as well as uncomfortable sensations in your legs when you are lying down or sitting. You will experience...
- Tips for Traveling with a CPAP Machine
A well-working CPAP can make all the difference for sleep apnea patients who need to improve their quality of life. Sometimes, they may not even think about a night without it by their bedside. But when you are a frequent traveler, this could be an issue.Travelers may experience several issues with...
- Can Sleep Apnea Increase the Risk of a Stroke?
Stroke is one of the leading causes of long-term disability and death globally. Many conditions have long been known to increase the risk of stroke, like a high level of blood cholesterol, diabetes, high-blood pressure, smoking, and atrial fibrillation. However, now snoring, or rather sleep apnea,...
- Sleeping Positions for Sleep Apnea
Health conditions that affect the lives of others are many, and sleep apnea and snoring are one of them. Sleep apnea can be devastating to the lives and health of the loved ones of those with the condition. There are millions of snorers, and most of them are not aware that they are suffering from...
- What Are the Effects of Oversleeping?
It goes without saying that adequate sleep is key for good health. Excessive sleeping is associated with a number of diseases and may also increase the risk of death. But since this condition is not very commonly discussed, many people are not aware of the harmful effects of oversleeping. The...
- Child Stops Breathing 27 Times an Hour Due to Sleep Apnea
It is during a child’s earliest years where much of their development takes place. During this time, they learn through their own observations, develop their social and mental skills, and figure out their own independence. However, some children do not have it so easy, especially for Mia Amdur,...
- Dr. Essam Ansari M.D.2915 Clifton Ave Cincinnati OH 45220
- Dr. Suzanne Bertisch M.D., M.P.H.330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Eric James Heckman M.D.185 Pilgrim Road Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Ting-hsu Chen MD725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Moshe Zutler M.D.1211 Beacon St Brookline MA 02446
- Dr. Eric M. Davis MD330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215