Dr. Michael Callum is a urologist practicing in Salem, MA. Dr. Callum specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1994
Boston University School of Medicine 1994
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- 2011 Boston Super Doctors
- Kidney Stones, Female Urology, Erectile Dysfunction (impotence) And More
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Lahey Clinic, Urology; Mass Gen Hosp, General Surgery; Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, Internal Medicine
- Massachusetts General Hospital 1995
- Lahey Clinic 1997
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic Program
Mr. Michael G Callum MD's Practice location
Mr. Michael G Callum MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Erectile Dysfunction Diagnosed?
Erectile dysfunction also called as ED in medical terminology, is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. In severe cases, it is referred to as impotence. Many men experience it during times of stress, but it can also be the result of underlying health...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- What Causes Bladder Cancer?
What Causes Bladder Cancer?Bladder cancer a common type of cancer that usually begins in the cells lining your bladder, which is also referred to as the transitional epithelium. Just as the other types of cancer, bladder cancer develops into a life-threatening condition. However, 50% of its cases...
- What Can Cause Blood in Urine (Without an Infection)?
Blood in urine is a symptom that does not typically appear on its own, and is generally a sign of an underlying problem. It is important to understand that the cause of blood in urine is not always infection. There are multiple causes for this, some more serious than others. Possible causes of blood...
- Alternative Treatments for Testicular Cancer?
According to studies, 98 percent of people afflicted by cancers exposed to chemotherapy and radiation treatment succumb to their ailments which contrasts starkly with billions of dollars that have gone into researching cancer cures.Cancer affecting the germ cells lining the seminiferous tubules of...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Dr. Liam John Hurley MD231 Sutton Street North Andover Massachusetts 01845
- Dr. Arthur P Mourtzinos M.D.41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Karim J Hamawy M.D.41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Pierre John Mendoza Other446 Jack Martin Blvd. Brick New Jersey 08724
- Dr. John T Stoffel MD41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Christopher Michael Lodowsky MD22285 N. Pepper Road Barrington IL 60010