Dr. Karen Quigley is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Quigley specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1979
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Plastic Surgery Univ Of Ky Hosp-Chandler Mc, General Surgery
- University Of Tn College Of Med
Dr. Karen Quigley MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Karen Quigley MD | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Karen Quigley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quigley
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Petros Konofaos M.D., PHD910 Madison Ave. Memphis Tennessee 38163
- Dr. Neumon Taylor Goshorn M.D.80 Humphreys Ctr Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Sandeep Samant MD1910 Nonconnah Blvd Memphis TN 38132
- Dr. Allen Hughes MD80 Humphreys Ctr Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. John Mciver Hodges M.D.1325 Eastmoreland Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Stephen R King MD1910 Nonconnah Blvd Memphis TN 38132