Dr. J. paul Taylor practices Neuropathology in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Taylor studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. J. paul Taylor MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. J. paul Taylor MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Rebooting the Brain with Magnetic Waves May Improve Parkinson's Symptoms
Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) is emerging as the safest of brain resetting methods that can transform the way doctors treat many brain disorders, including Parkinson's disease.Science has long dreamt about the ability to selectively stimulate or inhibit various centers in a brain without...
- Microsoft Unveils a Wristwatch That Controls Parkinson’s Tremors
The typical symptoms of Parkinson's disease revolve around muscle stiffness, involuntary tremors, and shaking that the patient cannot control by any means. Because of this, patients who suffer from this disease are severely limited in the activities they can perform. Tasks that require fine motor...
- Tai Chi: An Effective Treatment to Improve Parkinson’s Disease Symptoms
Tai Chi, the famous ancient martial art developed in ancient China, has become one of the most common exercises in public parks and open locations due to its therapeutic and health benefits. Recent studies have shown that the practice of this method can also help improve symptoms of Parkinson’s...
- The Wheelchair Vantage Point: Living with Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a collective term used to describe conditions that cause progressive muscle weakness, atrophy, and death. The most common and most severe type, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, is caused by a mutation in the gene that controls the production of dystrophin, a protein necessary to...
- How Some Muscular Dystrophy Patients Live Life to the Fullest
Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a group of genetic disorders that cause the muscles of the body to weaken and fail over time. There are different types of MD that are all characterized by gene mutations, and each type affects patients differently and in different areas of the body, as well as at...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Cellular Antennae Play Key Role in Muscle Loss
As humans age, it is common for muscle cells to diminish and be exchanged with fat cells. It is a slow process as one cell after another is exchanged. However, this process quickens when a muscle is injured. The worst case occurs in muscle wasting diseases like Duchenne muscular dystrophy. A...
- Dr. Joshua Todd Mendelson M.D.900 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Pravin B. Vasoya M.D.438 Ganttown Rd Sewell NJ 08080
- Dr. Khatuna Gurgenashvili MD775 Norland Avenue Chambersburg Pennsylvania 17201
- Dr. Christopher C Bradley M.D., PH.D.5401 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141
- William R. Wolfe93 Cooper Road Voorhees New Jersey 08043
- Dr. David Abend D.O.1399 Knightsbridge Rd Mountainside NJ 7092