Dr. Charles D Borum M.D. is a top Doctor in Natchez, MS.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Charles D Borum M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Charles D Borum M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Charles D Borum M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Natchez, MS, Dr. Charles D Borum M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1983
Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med 1983
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 1983
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Opiate Dependence
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- U Ok/Tulsa Med Col Afl Hsp, Family Medicine
- Tulsa Med Coll
Dr. Charles D Borum M.D.'s Practice location
Natchez, MS 39120Get Direction
Dr. Charles D Borum M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Borum
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- Multiple Sclerosis: Remembering Annette Funicello’s Legacy
Learning to cope with a chronic condition like multiple sclerosis takes a degree of courage and resolve no matter what. While every single individual who battles this disease and learns how to cope with life in new and creative ways is an inspiration, it can be especially impactful to watch a public...
- Comedian Sir Billy Connolly Wants to Participate in Research for Parkinson’s
Sir Billy Connolly,75, is a Glasgow, Scotland-born comedian who has Parkinson’s disease. He was diagnosed five years ago and says the incurable disease dominates his life. He is no longer able to act or work on his comedy shows. ...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Irina A Gordey MD107 Front St Vidalia LA 71373
- Dr. Leslie E England MD151 Jefferson Davis Blvd Natchez MS 39120
- Dr. Geoffrey J Flattmann MD, F.A.C.S., PLLC142 Jeff Davis Blvd Natchez MS 39120
- Dr. Kofi Owusu Kumi MD55 Sgt Prentiss Dr Natchez MS 39120
- Mr. Deshaun Antonio Jackson DPT1406 WESTWOOD RD NATCHEZ MS 39120
- Elizabeth R. Marks DPT55 SGT PRENTISS DR NATCHEZ MS 39120