Dr. Bart Chwalisz practices Neuropathology in Mundelein, IL. Dr. Chwalisz studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Bart Kevin Chwalisz MD's Practice location
Mundelein, IL 60060Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02114Get Direction
Dr. Bart Kevin Chwalisz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Immunosuppressive Drugs for Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and the spinal cord. A few of the early symptoms of the disease are numbness, tingling sensation, blurry vision, and feeling weak. In this disease, the immune system tends to attack the myelin, which is...
- What Are the Treatments for Cold Sores?
Cold sores are inflamed fluid-filled blisters, which appear in clusters on and around the mouth or lips. They can be seen when a person has a weakened immune system during fever, cold, or any other disease. Usually, cold sores are not harmful and should heal on their own within two to four weeks...
- Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Finds Relief in Stem Cell Therapy
Karen Boyd, a 46-year-old woman from Traverse City, has been coping with multiple sclerosis (MS) for over 11 years. “It's where your own immune system attacks itself” she said. Boyd was first diagnosed in 2005, when she started taking several medications to help alleviate her symptoms. “I was...
- Can I Live a Normal Life with Multiple Sclerosis?
The first question that comes to mind when one is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) is, "Can I live a normal life with multiple sclerosis?" Multiple sclerosis or MS is a disease of the central nervous system. For people who have multiple sclerosis, the myelin sheath that covers their nerve...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Labyrinthitis and Vertigo
Labyrinthitis is an inflammation of the inner ear due to a virus or bacteria. This inflammation of the inner ear disrupts the transmission of the sensory information to the brain. When it happens, symptoms similar to those of vertigo may be experienced as well as difficulties in vision and hearing....
- Dr. Olga Kozlova MD5318 W Devon Av Chicago IL 60646
- Mr. Paul Leonard Grindstaff MD750 East Terra Cotta Ave Crystal Lake IL 60014
- Dr. Shakuntala Chhabria M.D.222 S Greenleaf St Gurnee IL 60031
- Dr. Mohamed Kaseer Ghumra MD750 Fletcher Drive Elgin IL 60123
- Dr. Lawrence David Robbins M.D.1535 Lake Cook Rd Northbrook IL 60062
- Dr. Nabeela Nasir M.D1255 Milwaukee Ave Glenview IL 60025