Dr. Amalou Lim is a Dentist practicing in Palatine, IL. Dr. Lim specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Escherichia coli serotype K44: an acidic capsular polysaccharide containing two 2-acetamido-2-deoxyhexoses.
- N-acetyl-beta-D-galactosaminidase activity of E. coli phage 44 and the sequencing
- Bacteriophage endoglycanases and desorption chemical ionization mass spectrometry (DCI-MS) to sequence bacterial antigens.
- Structural studies of the capsular polysaccharides from Klebsiella types 8 and 82, a reinvestigation.
- Structure of the capsular polysaccharide of Klebsiella serotype K79.
- Structural investigation of the capsular polysaccharide of Klebsiella serotype K35.
Dr. Amalou Villanueva Lim D.D.S.'s Practice location
Palatine, IL 60074Get Direction
Dr. Amalou Villanueva Lim D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Dr. Howard I. Cooper D.D.S.5105 Washington St Gurnee Illinois 60031
- Bushra Alazzawi2545 W Peterson Ave Chicago Illinois 60659
- Peter Monaghan DDS1800 Sherman Ave Evanston IL 60201
- Dr. James P. Economos D.D.S.106 W Bartlett Ave Bartlett IL 60103
- Dr. Steven P. Rempas DDS2829 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Antonia P. Koulis DDS1637 Waukegan Rd Glenview IL 60025