Dr. Gareth J Parry MD
Neurologist | Neurology516 Delaware St Se Pwb First Floor, Cli Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. Gareth Parry practices Neuropathology in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Parry studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Otago Faculty of Medicine 1970
- Force assessment in periodic paralysis after electrical muscle stimulation.
- Diabetic neuropathy.
- Sensory-predominant, painful, idiopathic neuropathy: inflammatory changes in sural nerves.
- Randomized, controlled trial of intravenous immunoglobulin in myasthenia gravis.
- Symptom duration and clinical features in painful sensory neuropathy with and without nerve conduction abnormalities.
- Rapid resolution of quadriplegic CIDP by combined plasmapheresis and IVIg.
- Isolated bibrachial plexopathy in a patient with type 2 diabetes.
- Neuropathies associated with excessive exposure to lead.
- Assessment and optimization of mortality prediction tools for admissions to pediatric intensive care in the United kingdom.
- Recalibration of risk prediction models in a large multicenter cohort of admissions to adult, general critical care units in the United Kingdom.
- Outcome at 6 months after admission for pediatric intensive care: a report of a national study of pediatric intensive care units in the United kingdom.
- Risk prediction models: recalibration.
- Systematic review and evaluation of physiological track and trigger warning systems for identifying at-risk patients on the ward.
- A new risk prediction model for critical care: the Intensive Care National Audit & Research Centre (ICNARC) model.
- The impact of the introduction of critical care outreach services in England: a multicentre interrupted time-series analysis.
Dr. Gareth J Parry MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
Dr. Gareth J Parry MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parry
- Is Restless Legs Syndrome Related to Other Conditions?
Restless legs syndrome is a condition that causes an irresistible and overwhelming urge to move your legs. The sensations get aggravated by rest and alleviated by movement. Although this condition is serious, it is totally curable. RLS is characterized by:• Semi-rhythmic leg movements during...
- How Some Muscular Dystrophy Patients Live Life to the Fullest
Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a group of genetic disorders that cause the muscles of the body to weaken and fail over time. There are different types of MD that are all characterized by gene mutations, and each type affects patients differently and in different areas of the body, as well as at...
- Improving Efforts for Adults with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), a disease that affects children now sees these children reaching and living longer into adulthood. One of the nine forms of MD, Duchenne, usually presents in early childhood between the ages of three and five, and although girls can be affected, it is more...
- What Is Epilepsy?
DefinitionEpilepsy is a chronic disorder of the brain with recurrent, unprovoked seizures as its most common symptoms. Most people with epilepsy have multiple types of seizures and other neurological problems. A seizure is a disorder of the electrical activity in the brain.The source of epilepsy is...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Actress Teri Garr Calls Multiple Sclerosis a “Scum Sucking Pig of a Disease”
Teri Garr is a 73-year-old actress best known for her roles in Young Frankenstein, Oh, God!, Tootsie, and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. She also played Phoebe’s biological mother on the TV sitcom Friends. One day in 1983, Teri went out for a run around Central Park in New York. She began...
- Dr. Muhammad Fareed Khan Suri MBBSUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Flavia Nelson M.D.6410 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Paul Schanfield M.D.85 Otis Ln St Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Steven Trobiani M.D.2460 HIGHWAY 100 S ST LOUIS PARK MN 55416
- Dr. Mustapha Ezzeddine M.D.30 Bergen St Newark NJ 07107
- Dr. Nadeem Iqbal M.D.1650 Beam Ave Saint Paul MN 55109