Dr. Katherine Kar is a psychologist practicing in Northfield, NJ. Dr. Kar specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kar evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kar because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mrs. Katherine Schoenthal Kar ED.M.'s Practice location
Northfield, NJ 08225Get Direction
YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, NY 10598Get Direction
Mrs. Katherine Schoenthal Kar ED.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sexting?
What is sexting?Sexting is an exchange of sexts via mobile phone. So, what is a sext? A sext is an explicit photo or sexy text, (simply put: blend of sex and text), that partners are exchanging, which often evolves into a whole sexting conversation. The sext does not have to be just a text with a...
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- Dr. Kadi J Driscoll PSY. D625 Nugentown Rd Tuckerton NJ 08087
- Dr. Robert William Bottinelli102 S Coolidge Ave Margate City NJ 08402
- Dr. Mary ellen C Shupe PHD2106 New Rd Linwood NJ 08221
- Dr. Michael Evan Schwartz PHD2106 New Road Linwood NJ 08221
- Dr. Gina M Mog PSY.D2235 Ocean Heights Ave Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Joseph R. Davidow ED.D.1217 Route 9 Ocean View NJ 08230