Dr. Richard Wise is a family practitioner practicing in New Middletown, OH. Dr. Wise specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Wise possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 1983
- Geometrical models of left ventricular contraction from MRI of the normal and spontaneously hypertensive rat heart.
- Non-invasive magnetic resonance imaging assessment of myocardial changes and the effects of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition in diabetic rats.
- Magnetic resonance imaging analysis of cardiac cycle events in diabetic rats: the effect of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition.
- Imaging how attention modulates pain in humans using functional MRI.
- Combining fMRI with a pharmacokinetic model to determine which brain areas activated by painful stimulation are specifically modulated by remifentanil.
- Quantitative fMRI assessment of the differences in lateralization of language-related brain activation in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy.
- Using fMRI to quantify the time dependence of remifentanil analgesia in the human brain.
- An investigation to dissociate the analgesic and anesthetic properties of ketamine using functional magnetic resonance imaging.
- Resting fluctuations in arterial carbon dioxide induce significant low frequency variations in BOLD signal.
- Lateralisation of nociceptive processing in the human brain: a functional magnetic resonance imaging study.
- A role for the brainstem in central sensitisation in humans. Evidence from functional magnetic resonance imaging.
- Cortical processing of visceral and somatic stimulation: differentiating pain intensity from unpleasantness.
- A comparison of visceral and somatic pain processing in the human brainstem using functional magnetic resonance imaging.
- Simultaneous recording of laser-evoked brain potentials and continuous, high-field functional magnetic resonance imaging in humans.
- Simultaneous measurement of blood and myocardial velocity in the rat heart by phase contrast MRI using sparse q-space sampling.
- High Cholesterol
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Richard G Wise D.O.'s Practice location
New Middletown, OH 44442Get Direction
Dr. Richard G Wise D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Nipple Piercing: Is It Safe?
What Is Nipple Piercing? In the Western world, only the ears used to be pierced. The last 15 years, however, have seen an increase in the lifestyle and fashion trend of piercing parts of the body other than the earlobes. Nipples are among the locations chosen to be pierced, by both females and...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- Dr. Daniel A. Miller MD1450 S Canfield-Niles Rd Youngstown Ohio 44515
- Dr. Harriett Lemberger-Schor M.D.20 Ohltown Rd Youngstown OH 44515
- Dr. Marco Antonio Alcala M.D.874 Butler Street Pittsburgh PA 15223
- Dr. Paul E Lesnoski D.O.901 Trailwood Dr Youngstown OH 44512
- Dr. Michael J Sevilla M.D.2370 Southeast Blvd Salem OH 44460
- Dr. Maria L Ryhal MD166 Vine St Salem OH 44460