Dr. Bruce Hopper is a Chiropractor practicing in Succasunna, NJ. Dr. Hopper specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hopper seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Columbia Institute of Chiropractic 1976
- Sacro-occipital Technique
Dr. Bruce Kenneth Hopper D.C.'s Practice location
Succasunna, NJ 07876Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Kenneth Hopper D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. Alan Bernard Levine D.C.124 E Mount Pleasant Ave Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Carmen Romano DC210 Main St Madison NJ 07940
- Dr. Mary Jean Negri RN, DC23 Route 15 Lafayette Township New Jersey 07848
- Dr. Samuel P. Selimo DC125 Madison Street Boonton New Jersey 07005
- Dr. Brian W Wallace D.C.139 Morristown Road Bernardsville New Jersey 07924
- Dr. Ian Fliss DC159 Newark-Pompton Turnpike Pequannock NJ 07440