Dr. Daniel Allonce is a Chiropractor practicing in Spring Valley, NY. Dr. Allonce specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Allonce seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Daniel Jean-baptiste Allonce D.C.'s Practice location
Spring Valley, NY 10977Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Jean-baptiste Allonce D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Gary Victor Goodmark D.C.615 Wyckoff Avenue Wyckoff New Jersey 07481
- Jeffrey Pammer1144 East Ridgewood Avenue Ridgewood NJ 08450
- Dr. Ian Fliss DC159 Newark-Pompton Turnpike Pequannock NJ 07440
- Sangrok Moon21 Grand Avenue Palisades Park New Jersey 07650
- Dr. Marco Antonio Lopez D.C.1187 Main Avenue Clifton New Jersey 07011
- Dr. Kimberly G Carlucci D.C.86 Valley Road Montclair NJ 07042