Dr. Lisa Groskopf is a hospitalist practicing in Aurora, IL. Dr. Groskopf specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Groskopf manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Groskopf works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 2001
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Lisa A Groskopf DO's Practice location
Dr. Lisa A Groskopf DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Groskopf
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- Who is a Proctologist?
What is Proctology?Gastrointestinal tract in the humans is the most critical system. The science of understanding and working with the various processes which are involved in the lower portion of gastrointestinal tract is known as proctology. If there is any problem in any of the processes, then the...
- What Are Fordyce Spots and What Causes Them?
What are Fordyce spots?Fordyce spots, also called as Fordyce glands or Fordyce granules, are enlarged sebaceous (oil) glands that are not associated with hair follicles. These spots are harmless and painless and are commonly seen inside the cheek's lining or on the edge of the lips. They are...
- How to Effectively Remove Head Lice
Head lice are often caused by a six-legged organism that subsists on the human head. They don’t cause long-term effects, but it might make the sufferer fight a relentless urge to scratch or score the scalp non-stop! Lice are really difficult to see, since they’re usually small in size and...
- What Are Doctor Reviews, and How Can I Find a Top Doctor in my Area?
Doctor reviews can be found all over the internet, from medical dictionary sites to local listings, and of course through Google. But where can you find a credible doctor in your area, and why should you trust one site over another? More and more people are wondering how to find a highly qualified...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Sarah Shapiro50 E Bellevue Pl Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Marlene K Henze MD1221 N Highland Ave Aurora IL 60506
- Dr. Ellena Lois Boddie M.D.700 E Ogden Ave Westmont IL 60559
- Dr. Brian Reza Poustinchian D.O.1653 W Congress Pkwy Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Mushtaq Hussain Mohammed M.D.700 E Ogden Ave Westmont IL 60559
- Dr. Nitesh R Thakker M.D.812 Campus Dr Joliet IL 60435