Dr. Jack Barton is a Chiropractor practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Barton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Barton seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
National College of Chiropractic 1961
Dr. Jack Michael Barton D.C.'s Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
Dr. Jack Michael Barton D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- John Russell Owings D.C.4310 Leonard St Nw Grand Rapids MI 49534
- Dr. Shana Lynn Canfield D.C.831 Fuller Ave NE Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Brian Wayne Hanks D.C.6660 Old 28th St Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Steven Andrew Mikulak D.C.6220 N Butler Ave Indianapolis IN 46220
- Dr. Wayne Garth Aamodt D.C.1805 44th St Se Grand Rapids MI 49508
- Dr. Martin Philip Zahl D.C.11219 Brown Ave Allendale MI 49401