Dr. Barbara Hansen is an internist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Hansen specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hansen provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Riverside Methodist Hospital 1983
Dr. Barbara E Hansen MD's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32806Get Direction
Orlando, FL 32806Get Direction
Dr. Barbara E Hansen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- What Does a High Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count Mean?
OverviewRed blood cells (RBCs), also called erythrocytes, are the cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They are also one of the major components of blood. Having a high red blood cell (RBC) count means that the number of RBCs in the bloodstream is higher than normal. When you have signs and...
- How Should I Choose a Shampoo?
It is normal to be confused about what to believe and what to buy when it comes to the different types of shampoos and conditioners that you see on market shelf. Some products claim to give you shiny hair, while others claim to help you achieve wavy and bouncy hair. There are hundreds of products...
- Resistance Training Is Key for Flexibility
A study presented at the American College of Sports Medicine's annual meeting in Baltimore has shown that resistance training also may be good in improving flexibility and strength. “According to the study, resistance training can improve the flexibility as well as or better than stretching," says...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Dr. Jerold J Fadem M.D.882 S Kirkman Rd Orlando FL 32811
- Dr. Madhusudhan Dommeti7252 Narcoossee Road Orlando Florida 32822
- Dr. Niral C. Patel MD11600 Lakeside Village Lane Windemere Florida 34786
- Dr. Angela M. Maier MD24600 W. 127th Street Plainfield Illinois 60585
- Dr. Bassem Koleilat MD7345 West Sand Lake Road Orlando Florida 32819
- Dr. Hasib Ibne-Rasa M.D.1540 International Parkway Lake Mary Florida 32746