Dr. Tony Wagler is an optometrist practicing in Noblesville, IN. Dr. Wagler specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Wagler performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Tony Shaun Wagler O,D.'s Practice location
Noblesville, IN 46060Get Direction
Anderson, IN 46016Get Direction
Dr. Tony Shaun Wagler O,D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Dr. Randall S Bernstein O.D.2710 E 62nd St Indianapolis IN 46220
- Dr. Faye Louise Peters O.D.9002 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. James J. Kramer O.D.1500 W Oak Street Zionsville IN 46077
- Dr. Jeffrey C Marshall O.D.1990 N Arlington Ave Indianapolis IN 46218
- Dr. Ami Naren Fraser O.D.5455 Harrison Park Ln Indianapolis IN 46216
- Dr. Holly Snow Coriell O.D.6020 E 82nd St Indianapolis IN 46250