Dr. Richard Keville is an optometrist practicing in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Keville specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Keville performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Richard P Keville's Practice location
Bradenton, FL 34203Get Direction
Dr. Richard P Keville's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Dr. Steven Bovio OD3691 Webber St Sarasota FL 34232
- Dr. Kyle Matthew Schaub OD2601 S Tamiami Trl Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Margaret Ann Werker OD2020 Cattlemen Rd Sarasota FL 34232
- Dr. Brad Daniel Masuga O.D.8120 Lakewood Main St Bradenton FL 34202
- Dr. Ashley M Masuga OD2003 Cortez Rd W Bradenton FL 34207
- Dr. Susan M Sloan O.D500 S Orange Ave Sarasota FL 34236