Dr. Gollard is board certified in internal medicine, hematology and medical oncology. He is an active member of AMA, ASCO and ASH. Dr. Gollards written work has appeared in many journals. ...
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Physicians and gumshoes: prescription for bad medicine, or the man who didn't like doctors.
- Systemic Mastocytosis: documented pathologic response to imatinib.
- Splenic non-Hodgkin's lymphoma without organomegaly: occult presentation with fatal course and post-mortem diagnosis.
- Intramedullary PNET of the spine: long-term survival after combined modality therapy and subsequent relapse.
- Multimodality therapy for metastatic sarcomas confined to the lung.
- Irreversible myelopathy associated with nelaribine in T-cell acute lymphoblastic
- Acute myelogenous leukemia presenting with bulky lymphadenopathy. Case report and literature review.
- Scripps Clinic, Hematology-Internal Medicine; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Russell Patrick Gollard M.D.'s Practice location
Henderson, NV 89074Get Direction
HENDERSON, NV 89052Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Russell Patrick Gollard M.D. | Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Russell Patrick Gollard M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gollard
- Genetic Advancements in Lymphoma Treatment
Cancers are a huge focus for research. Millions of dollars every year are funneled into funding research that could improve treatment methods or find cures for cancer, including blood cancers. Diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) accounting...
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- Dr. Delva P. Deauna-Limayo M.D.1 Breakthrough Way Las Vegas Nevada 89135
- Dr. Mary ann Allison MD1505 Wigwam Parkway, Suite 130 Henderson NV 89074
- Dr. Heather J Allen MD3730 S Eastern Avenue Las Vegas NV 89169
- Dr. Anuradha Thummala MD7445 Peak Drive Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Gilbert Mudiwa Nyamuswa M.D.58 N Pecos Rd Henderson NV 89074
- Oscar B Goodman MD PHD9280 W Sunset Rd Las Vegas NV 89148