Dr. Arthur Austin Allen MD
Neurologist | Neurology8800 W 75th St Suite 100 Overland Park KS, 66204
Dr. Arthur Allen practices Neuropathology in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Allen studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Arthur Austin Allen MD's Practice location
Dr. Arthur Austin Allen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Allen
- Can MS be Inherited?
If you have MS, then you understand what it is like living with an unpredictable condition. Managing MS can challenging enough individually, let alone having to worry if your child will get MS. This is understandable as it is only natural to want the best for your child. If you plan on having...
- What Is an Ischemic Stroke?
Ischemic stroke is a type of stroke that occurs as a result of the blockage of blood vessels that supplies blood to the brain by a blood clot. This prevents blood from reaching the brain. Consequently, the brain does not get enough oxygen for normal functioning. According to statistics, about 87% of...
- The Color Red Can Boost Your Energy
According to a new study, seeing the color red may help to move the muscles faster and stronger with more force. This new finding may have applications in sports and other activities where a quick boost of energy is required.According to researcher Andrew Elliot, professor of psychology at the...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- On the Back of Friends: How One Man Travels the World with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone dreams of travelling the world at some point in life, and while this dream may envision backpacks, campfires, mobile speakers, inflatable mattresses and tons of supplies, very few people would dream of actually being backpacks on their thrilling adventure.Some four years ago, one of such...
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- Dr. Arthur Roland Dick MD3599 Rainbow Blvd. Kansas City Kansas 66160
- Dr. Maria Lourdes Donato MD5811 Truman Road Kansas City Missouri 64126
- Dr. Megan Baumgardner D.O.4350 SHAWNEE MISSION PKWY 3RD-FL Fairway KS 66205
- Dr. Kathryn A Hedges M.D.2000 Se Blue Pkwy Lees Summit MO 64063
- Dr. Stanley Fisher M.D.6560 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Richard J Barohn M.D.3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160