Dr. Venu M Kondle M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology1525 Plumas Ct Suite C Yuba City CA, 95991
Dr. Venu Kondle is a nephrologist practicing in Yuba City, CA. Dr. Kondle specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Kondle most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
J J M Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Davangere, Karnataka, India 1992
Mysore Medical College and Research Institute 1992
Mysore University 1993
J.J.M. Medical College 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- Univ Mo-Columbia Sch Med, Nephrology; Jamaica Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Missouri-Columbia Program
Dr. Venu M Kondle M.D.'s Practice location
Yuba City, CA 95991Get Direction
Dr. Venu M Kondle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kondle
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Why do Kidney Stones Form in Different Sizes?
What are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are concentrated minerals and acid salts which accumulate in the kidney or the urinary system as crystal structures or stones. They occur when our body lacks fluids required to dissolve minerals and salts present in the urine. Initially the stones will be small...
- What Is a Kidney Biopsy?
A kidney biopsy, also called renal biopsy, is a medical procedure which involves taking a sample tissue of the kidney for laboratory analysis. This procedure helps your doctor know the type of disease on your kidney, how severe the disease is and the best treatment option. A kidney biopsy is also...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Stones?
What are kidney stones?A kidney stone is a hard, crystal-like mineral substance formed within the kidney or urinary tract. In medical terms, it is known as nephrolithiasis. They are also called as renal calculi.Kidney stones can block the stream of urine and can result in urinary infection, kidney...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Subil Go MD1525 Plumas Ct Yuba City CA 95991
- Dr. Hiba Anan mohammed Hamdan M.D.Univversity Medical Ctr Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Jasminder Singh Momi MD1525 Plumas Ct Yuba City CA 95991
- Dr. Roopinder S Poonia M.D.1525 Plumas Ct Yuba City CA 95991
- Dr. Raghavender Boothpur MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Mr. Cosmo Lyle Fraser MD640 Plumas Street Yuba City CA 95991