Dr. Khurshid Khan, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. His specialties include internal medicine and he currently treats patients in Mesquite, Texas. Dr. Khan is a graduate of Khyber Medical ...
Education and Training
Khyber Med Coll, Univ of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan 1976
Khyber Medical College, University Of Peshawar, Pakistan
Peshawar Medical College 1976
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Acid Reflux
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- North Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine; St Johns Espiscpl Hsp-S Shr, Internal Medicine; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pa
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center Program
Dr. Khurshid A Khan M.D.'s Practice location
Mesquite, TX 75150Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Khurshid A Khan M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Khurshid A Khan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khan
- What is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis, also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a chronic condition of the urinary bladder that causes extreme pain and discomfort. It mostly affects women, but may be seen in men as well. Interstitial cystitis often causes mild to severe pain in and around the pelvic area....
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- Dr. Brent Baboolal M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Purvi J. Sanghvi M.D.3701 Eldorado Pkwy McKinney Texas 75070
- Dr. Craig Glazer MD5939 Harry Hines Boulevard Dallas Texas 75390-9253
- Dr. Ali H. Alavi D.O.6210 Campbell Rd Dallas Texas 75248
- Deborah Gail Morris-Harris303 East Overton Road Dallas Texas 75228
- Dr. Carlyle Anderson Stewart MD4708 Alliance Blvd Plano Texas 75093