Dr. Mohammed Ali Vasef MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology2211 Lomas Ne Albuquerque NM, 87131
Dr. Mohammed Vasef is a pathologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Vasef is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Vasef can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Vasef may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
- Telomerase activity in human solid tumors. Diagnostic utility and clinical applications.
- Plasmablastic lymphoma of the lung: report of a unique case and review of the literature.
- HTLV-I-associated granulomatous T-cell lymphoma in a child.
- Effect of in vivo lymphocyte-depleting strategies on development of lymphoproliferative disorders in children post allogeneic bone marrow transplantation.
- Follicular lymphoma following liver transplantation: report of a unique case with review of the literature.
- Aggressive lymphoma presenting as dysphagia: A rare cause of dysphagia.
- Expression of bcl-2 by breast cancer: a possible diagnostic application.
- Nasopharyngeal carcinoma, with emphasis on its relationship to Epstein-Barr virus.
Dr. Mohammed Ali Vasef MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
Dr. Mohammed Ali Vasef MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vasef
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Dr. Kristin Alexis Olson MDUnm Hospital Pathology Anatomic Clinical Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Bruce Todd Burks M.D1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Jennifer Jastram-belcher MDUnm Hospital Pathology Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Audrey Sato D.O.MSC08 4640 1 UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO ALBUQUERQUE NM 87131
- Dr. Julie Kim Gober-wilcox M.D.1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131
- Jain Zhou1 UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO ALBUQUERQUE NM 87131