Dr. Carmelina Cerrone is an audiologist practicing in Yonkers, NY. Dr. Cerrone evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Cerrone takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Carmelina Cerrone CCC-A's Practice location
Yonkers, NY 10701Get Direction
Carmelina Cerrone CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Actinic Keratosis Natural Cure and Home Remedies
What is actinic keratosis?The human body can produce lots of vitamin D when the skin is exposed to the sun. However, too much sun exposure can also wreak havoc on the skin. One of the examples of skin problems due to sun exposure is actinic keratosis, which is characterized by scaly rough patches on...
- What to Know Before Using Berberine
What is berberine?Berberine is an alkaloid compound extracted from several different plants. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and immune-boosting properties, and has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for the treatment of various ailments. Berberine is effective when it comes...
- Apgar Score: the five signs evaluated
Apgar Score: the five signsRight after birth, the health of a newborn baby is evaluated using the Apgar score, in which five factors are measured on a scale of zero to two. These scores are then added to give the final value which ranges from zero to ten. Thus, the overall health of the newborn baby...
- Lyme Disease: The Signs and Symptoms
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by a bacterium called as Borrelia burgdorferi. It is transmitted to humans via a common tick after feeding on human blood. In most affected individuals, the disease is acute, which is only lasting for a short period of time. But for the rest, the bacteria...
- Can I Exercise Even Though I have Multiple Sclerosis?
The patients who undergo aerobic exercises are prone to benefit in a way that those who don’t and will not. You should adopt a regular schedule for specific exercises that you enjoy doing in order to keep your body fully-functioning.Exercise benefits for patients:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Pouya Bral MA,CCC-A935 Northern Blvd Great Neck Ny 11021
- Dr. Kristy Tilley AU.D.201 South Avenue Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Lorraine Galeotti AUD90 South Bedford Road Mount Kisco NY 10549
- Laurie Hanin PH.D.50 Broadway New York NY 10004
- Betsy Bromberg MS/CCC-A660 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Mrs. Elise Hailey Witz MASTERS OF ARTS875 Old Country Rd Plainview NY 11803