Dr. Jonathan Johnson is a general surgeon practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Johnson specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Johnson provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Jonathan Ashely collis Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21218Get Direction
WASHINGTON, DC 20037Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Ashely collis Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Dr. Mayur Narayan MD22 South Green Street Baltimore Maryland 21201
- Dr. Tariq Khan MD2401 West Belvedere Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21215
- Dr. Anirban Gupta MD3400 Bainbridge Ave Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Isam Hamdallah M.D.900 Caton Ave Baltimore MD 21229
- Dr. Andrew M Averbach M.D.700 Geipe Road #274 Catonsville MD 21228
- Dr. Adrian Barbul M.D.2435 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore MD 21215