Dr. Marilyn Evelyn Pelias M.D.
Surgeon101 Judge Tanner Blvd. Suite 402 Covington LA, 70433
Dr. Pelias specializes in surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 1995
- Liposculpture / Body Sculpting
- Breast And Body Aestheic And Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser And Light Treatments
- Facelift / Necklift
- FellowACS 1995
- Ohio State University Surgery 1994
- Case Western Reserve University Surgery 1991
Experience & Accolades
- Fellow2001American Academy of Cosmetic Surgerymember
Dr. Marilyn Evelyn Pelias M.D.'s Practice location
Covington, LA 70433Get Direction
New Orleans, LA 70115Get Direction
Dr. Marilyn Evelyn Pelias M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pelias
Anne F. Guice.
- Everything You Need to Know About an Appendectomy
An appendectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the complete removal of the appendix. It is a common procedure that is performed to correct or treat appendicitis, which is a condition that is characterized by appendix inflammation. To understand what an appendectomy is, we will first briefly...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendix FactsThe appendix is also known as acecal appendix and sometimes the vermiform appendix. It is small in size with a finger-shaped pouch attached to the large intestines right at the bottom side of the belly.The lower tip of the appendiz is found 2cm below the ileocecal valve, which...
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- Dr. Matthew S French M.D.7015 Hwy 190 E Serv Rd Covington LA 70433
- Dr. Thomas E Lavin M.D.7015 Hwy 190 E Serv Rd Covington LA 70433
- Dr. Rachel L Moore M.D.7015 Hwy 190 E Serv Rd Covington LA 70433
- Dr. Jacob Barrow Daigle MD601 East 15th Street; Lower Level Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Michael W Carpenter M.D.606 W 11th Ave Covington LA 70433
- Dr. Mark Gregory Jones M.D.701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605