Dr. Jason Rytlewski is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Rytlewski performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
University of Mi Med Sch 2005
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Jason Alan Rytlewski MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75235Get Direction
Columbia, MO 65201Get Direction
Dr. Jason Alan Rytlewski MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Dr. Russell M. Canham M.D.1411 N Beckley Ave Dallas TX 75203
- Dr. Rajeev Joshi M.D.1111 Amsterdam Ave New York NY 10025
- Dr. Rajjit Abrol MD1640 Coit Rd Plano TX 75075
- Dr. Kevin R Wheelan MD621 N Hall St Dallas TX 75226
- Dr. William H Nesbitt MD900 W Randol Mill Rd Arlington TX 76012
- Dr. Hafiza Hassan Khan MD1820 Preston Park Blvd Plano TX 75093