Dr. Dennis R. Hunt D.D.S.
Periodontist | Periodontics2511 Artesia Blvd Redondo Beach CA, 90278
Dr. Dennis Hunt practices Periodontics in Redondo Beach, CA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Hunt has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Hunt provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Dennis R. Hunt D.D.S.'s Practice location
Redondo Beach, CA 90278Get Direction
South Pasadena, CA 91030Get Direction
PASADENA, CA 91101Get Direction
Dr. Dennis R. Hunt D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hunt
- U. s.
The absolute best Periodontist. Hands Down.
- Literally Fighting Parkinson's: Fitness Program Focuses on Boxing to Alleviate Symptoms
“Exercise is good for the brain” is a statement largely supported by scientists, physicians, researchers and all kinds of experts in the field of neurology. Some of the benefits the brain can receive from regular exercise are:...
- A Mother Shares How She Stays Strong for her Child with Cystic Fibrosis
Any parent of a child with cystic fibrosis knows how difficult it can be to stay strong. Seeing a child suffer from a disease that is simply just unfair would be challenging for any parent.Kat is a mom of a girl who has cystic fibrosis. She shares how she stays strong to be the rock and support for...
- Simple Diet Changes Can Treat Hypertension
Simple Diet Changes Can Treat HypertensionMost people would like to avoid the use of medications for their health issues whenever possible. Dietary approaches to stop hypertension such as the DASH diet were developed for this particular reason. Not only does it provide a healthy way in which to...
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Rashti Mahnaz D.D.S9735 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Miles Madison DDS350 South Beverly Drive Beverly Hills California 90212
- Dr. Gerald Irwin Drury DDS1100 Pacific Coast Hermosa Beach CA 90254
- Dr. Gilbert Joseph Barajas D.D.S.2265 W. Lincoln Ave. Anaheim CA 92801
- Dr. Joan Otomo-corgel DDS, MPH1127 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90017
- Dr. Homan Hanasab DDS, MS833 22nd St Santa Monica CA 90403