Dr. Joseph Dean Jensen MD is a top Doctor in Midvale, UT.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Joseph Dean Jensen MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Joseph Dean Jensen MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Joseph Dean Jensen MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Midvale, UT, Dr. Joseph Dean Jensen MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1990
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Skin Issues, Skin Cancer
- FellowAAD Membership:
- Member American Medical Association
- Member Utah Medical Association
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Dermatology; Stanford Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University Of North Carolina Hospitals
- Stanford University Medical Center
- University of North Carolina 1990
Dr. Joseph Dean Jensen MD's Practice location
Midvale, UT 84047Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Dean Jensen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jensen
- The Symptoms and Treatment of Toxoplasmosis
What is toxoplasmosis?Toxoplasmosis is a parasitic infection caused by a parasite called Toxoplasma gondii, which is found in humans and some types of animals. Although this parasite can infect all warm-blooded animals, it tends to only reproduce in the gut of felids, such as domestic cats and...
- Is Endometriosis Hereditary?
Endometriosis is a serious gynecological condition that affects the whole female reproductive system. There are many possible causes for this condition and the genetic factor is one of them. Visit your gynecologist if you have any of these symptoms:...
- Military Members at a Greater Risk for Alzheimer's Disease
During the last 10 years, Alzheimer cases in military members have doubled. It is not a secret that members of the military face many psychological problems because of the stress they face in operations against organized crime, especially during wars. For many of them it is just a traumatic event...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. C. benjamin Dunkley MD279 East 5900 South Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Sheetal Shah M.D.650 E 4500 S Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Vernon K Yamashiro M.D.1151 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Kimberly S Moreland MD3570 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Carrie L Sloan M.D.,LLC12176 S 1000 E Draper UT 84020
- Dr. Christine A Cheng MD415 Medical Dr Bountiful UT 84010