Dr. David Hurt is an anesthesiologist practicing in Williamsburg, VA. Dr. Hurt ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Hurt also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1974
University of Virginia / Main Campus 1974
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1974
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Riverside Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University Of Virginia
Dr. David Hurt MD's Practice location
Williamsburg, VA 23185Get Direction
Dr. David Hurt MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- The Brain and Fibromyalgia
It makes a lot of sense when it is said that the brain works differently in those who live with fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a condition when the people who have it feel pain in different parts of the body, especially in the neck, shoulders, back, hips, arms and legs, and these points feel pain...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Kevin Galvin M.D.760 Pilot House Drive Newport News Virginia 23606
- Dr. Edward Cale Hendricks M.D.7519 Hospital Dr Gloucester VA 23061
- Dr. Michael Paul Markowitz MD11848 Rock Landing Dr Newport News VA 23606
- Dr. Torri St. clair MD500 J Clyde Morris Blvd Newport News VA 23601
- Dr. Thersa Rosati M.D.355 Crawford St Portsmouth VA 23704
- Dr. George Tilton Heath MD3998 Fair Ridge Drive Fairfax VA 22033