Dr. Karthik Raghavan, MD, FACS
Surgeon5700 W Olive Ave 106 Glendale AZ, 85302
Dr. Karthik Raghavan is a general surgeon practicing in Glendale, AZ. Dr. Raghavan specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Raghavan provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Calicut Medical College MBBS 1999
Stanley Medical College MS Surgery 2003
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American College of Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons, Phoenix Chapter
- SUNY Downstate, Staten Island Hospital, Browns Lebanon Hospital
Dr. Karthik Raghavan, MD, FACS's Practice location
Glendale, AZ 85302Get Direction
Scottsdale, AZ 85259Get Direction
Dr. Karthik Raghavan, MD, FACS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raghavan
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Treatments For Pleurisy
Pleurisy is a treatable condition with a very good prognosis. The aims in the management of pleurisy are to relieve the symptoms and treat the underlying cause of pleurisy.Relieving the SymptomsPleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes that line your lungs and the inner chest wall. The...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Reasons Why You Need an Adenoidectomy
Having a sore throat is a common condition and anyone can be affected by it. One cause of a sore throat is tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils). However, apart from tonsils, there are also adenoids, which are found at the back of the pharynx. Adenoids can also be affected and can cause a series...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Dr. Terry L. Simpson MD., FACS9377 E Bell Rd Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Dr. Mary E. Schultheis MD.1492 S Mill Ave Tempe AZ 85281
- Dr. Tafadzwa Makarawo MD18275 N 59th Ave Glendale AZ 85308
- Dr. Yaritza Perez-soto M.D.5310 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. Kurt W. Sprunger M.D.3805 E BELL RD STE 5300 PHOENIX AZ 85032
- Dr. Rashmi Pradhan Vaidya M.D5810 W BEVERLY LN GLENDALE AZ 85306