Dr. Karthik Raghavan, MD, FACS
Surgeon12071 N 104th Way Scottsdale AZ, 85259
Dr. Karthik Raghavan is a general surgeon practicing in Glendale, AZ. Dr. Raghavan specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Raghavan provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Calicut Medical College MBBS 1999
Stanley Medical College MS Surgery 2003
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American College of Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons, Phoenix Chapter
- SUNY Downstate, Staten Island Hospital, Browns Lebanon Hospital
Dr. Karthik Raghavan, MD, FACS's Practice location
Glendale, AZ 85302Get Direction
Scottsdale, AZ 85259Get Direction
Dr. Karthik Raghavan, MD, FACS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raghavan
- What are the Treatment Options for Hernia
Hernia occurs when an organ protrudes through an opening or a tissue that keeps it in place. There are several types of hernia including inguinal, incisional, hiatal, and more. While some hernias have visible symptoms such as a lump or acidity in stomach, others are asymptotic. The latter type of...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What are the Risks of an Appendectomy?
Sometimes the appendix develops complications. When that happens, the patient usually experiences intense pain in the lower abdomen. This requires immediate medical attention to prevent the appendix from bursting. This whole emergency condition is known as appendicitis.Appendicitis refers to the...
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- 3 Reasons Why You Would Need a Hysterectomy
The uterus or womb, which nurtures and gestates a growing fetus till it becomes mature enough for delivery, can also become the source of life-threatening complications that require surgical intervention. There are at least three prominent reasons why a hysterectomy (uterus removal) might be...
- Dr. Zachary Bodnar MD13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Dr. Nabil Wasif MD13400 E SHEA BLVD SCOTTSDALE AZ 85259
- Mr. Mohamed N Akl M.D.13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Dr. Nitin N. Katariya MD13400 E SHEA BLVD SCOTTSDALE AZ 85259
- Dr. Dennis Edward Weiland M.D.11779 N 114th Way Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Dr. Kristi L Harold M.D.13400 E SHEA BLVD SCOTTSDALE AZ 85259