Dr. William R Watson
Dentist3535 E Central Ave Wichita KS, 67208
Dr. William Watson is a Dentist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Watson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Premedication for adenotonsillectomy.
- Critical involvement of stress-activated mitogen-activated protein kinases in the regulation of intracellular adhesion molecule-1 in serosal fibroblasts isolated from patients with Crohn's disease.
- Alterations in the expression of inhibitors of apoptosis during differentiation of prostate epithelial cells.
- The HIF-1alpha C1772T polymorphism may be associated with susceptibility to clinically localised prostate cancer but not with elevated expression of hypoxic biomarkers.
- Preoperative neutrophil response as a predictive marker of clinical outcome following open heart surgery and the impact of leukocyte filtration.
- Identification of transcription factors associated with castration-resistance: is the serum responsive factor a potential therapeutic target?
- The role of transcription factors in prostate cancer and potential for future RNA interference therapy.
- Renal function and novel urinary biomarkers in infants with neonatal encephalopathy.
- Perinatal Asphyxia and Erythropoietin and VEGF: Serial Serum and Cerebrospinal Fluid Responses.
- Review of OSHA guidelines.
Dr. William R Watson's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67208Get Direction
NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23606Get Direction
Dr. William R Watson's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Watson
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Brian H. Jenkins DDS1122 N Topeka St Wichita KS 67214
- Mike Snowbarger D.D.S.1405 S. Hydraulic Wichita KS 67211
- Dr. Thomas D. Fankhauser D.D.S.8150 E. Douglas Ave Wichita KS 67206
- Lucynda J Raben D.D.S.8100 E 22nd St N Wichita KS 67226
- Michael Earnest Johnson D.D.S.9100 E 29th St N Wichita KS 67226
- Dr. Eric S. Farmer D.D.S.7520 W. Village Circle Wichita KS 67205