Dr. William R Watson
Dentist3535 E Central Ave Wichita KS, 67208
Dr. William Watson is a Dentist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Watson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Premedication for adenotonsillectomy.
- Critical involvement of stress-activated mitogen-activated protein kinases in the regulation of intracellular adhesion molecule-1 in serosal fibroblasts isolated from patients with Crohn's disease.
- Alterations in the expression of inhibitors of apoptosis during differentiation of prostate epithelial cells.
- The HIF-1alpha C1772T polymorphism may be associated with susceptibility to clinically localised prostate cancer but not with elevated expression of hypoxic biomarkers.
- Preoperative neutrophil response as a predictive marker of clinical outcome following open heart surgery and the impact of leukocyte filtration.
- Identification of transcription factors associated with castration-resistance: is the serum responsive factor a potential therapeutic target?
- The role of transcription factors in prostate cancer and potential for future RNA interference therapy.
- Renal function and novel urinary biomarkers in infants with neonatal encephalopathy.
- Perinatal Asphyxia and Erythropoietin and VEGF: Serial Serum and Cerebrospinal Fluid Responses.
- Review of OSHA guidelines.
Dr. William R Watson's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67208Get Direction
NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23606Get Direction
Dr. William R Watson's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Watson
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Dr. Omar Barakeh DDS2046 N Oliver St Wichita KS 67208
- Craig Frank Hoffmann DDS3535 E Central Ave Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Benjamin G. Lee D.D.S.387 N. Woodlawn Wichita KS 67208
- Christalia Marie Bostos DDS650 N Carriage Pkwy Wichita KS 67208
- Joseph Willis Baker iii DDS4620 E Douglas Ave Wichita KS 67208
- Scott H Nearing DDS650 N Carriage Pkwy Wichita KS 67208