Dr. Pamela Gant is a Dentist practicing in , . Dr. Gant specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
The Ohio State University Doctor of Dental Surgery 1995
Dr. Pamela Gant D.D.S.'s Expert Contributions
What we would have to do is an examination to see what options would be best for your mouth. You might need a deep cleaning or to come every 3 or 4 months. READ MORE
Great question! The answer is no, the actual physical contact with " fabric floss" allows for a more effective method of plaque removal than a water pick. Thank you for your question and continue to be a great "oral hygiene role model" for your boyfriend!! Continue to encourage him! READ MORE
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Pamela Gant D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Pamela Gant D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Pamela Gant D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Dr. Richard W. Bowen DDS770 Jasonway Avenue Columbus Ohio 43214
- Jennifer Elizabeth Taylor CNP4834 Socialville-Foster Rd Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Eric Paul Buck DDS5142 Blazer Pkwy Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Dimple Kotwani DDS79 Thurman Ave Columbus Ohio 43206
- Dr. John W. Johnson DDS5121 Forest Dr New Albany OH 43054
- Dr. John Michael Segnini D.D.S.6865 Oak Creek Dr Columbus OH 43229