Dr. Jacob Fletcher is a Chiropractor practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Fletcher specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Fletcher seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jacob Glenn Fletcher D.C.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80214Get Direction
Dr. Jacob Glenn Fletcher D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. Hitender Sabharwal DC1780 South Bellaire Street Denver Colorado 80222
- Russell Birdsall DC11178 Huron St Denver CO 80234
- Dr. Chad Kesner D.C.9299 S Broadway Littleton CO 80129
- Dr. Homer G. Wall D.C.6355 Ward Rd Arvada CO 80004
- Dr. Laura Duke DC1280 Centaur Village Drive Lafayette Colorado 80026
- Dr. Michelle Wendling D.C.8751 East Hampden Avenue Denver Colorado 80231