Dr. William Dwight Buser M.D. is a top Doctor in Overland Park, KS.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. William Dwight Buser M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. William Dwight Buser M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. William Dwight Buser M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Overland Park, KS, Dr. William Dwight Buser M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Univ Of Ks Med Ctr, Gastroenterology; Oh State Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Ohio State University Medical Center 1983
- Gastroenterology, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS 1985
- University of Kansas School of Medicine
Dr. William Dwight Buser M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. William Dwight Buser M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buser
- Targeting Enzyme May Be an Approach to Alzheimer’s Therapy
Targeting particular enzymes to cure diseases or to relieve symptoms has never been an easy task. Indiscriminate targeting often results in unnecessary potentially toxic effects. For the same reasons, early attempts to target HDAC2 were not successful.Researchers knew that HDAC2 plays a vital role...
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. John David Kriet MD3901 RAINBOW BLVD KANSAS CITY KS 66160
- Dr. Nalini G Premsingh M.D.1601 Meadowlark Ln Kansas City KS 66102
- Mr. Stephen Douglas Malley M.D.5820 Lamar Ave Mission KS 66202
- Dr. Joseph Tauber M.D.4400 Broadway St Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Chris James Maeda M.D.4320 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Justin M Albani MD2700 Clay Edwards Dr Kansas City MO 64116