Dr. Peter Kingchi Hon MD
Surgeon11 Peekskill Hollow Rd Suite 97 Putnam Valley NY, 10579
Peter Hon, MD, is a general surgeon, who specializes in colorectal surgery at Northern Westchester Surgical Associates in Putnam Valley, New York. In collaboration with Michelle Gordon, DO, Dr. Hon offers ...
- Torn-Earlobe Repair
- Excision of moles & other lesions Scar Revision
- Full sedation dentistry
- General Surgery
- Lipoma & Soft Tissue Mass Removal
- Lipoma Excision
- Lipoma Removal
- Lesion Removal
Dr. Peter Kingchi Hon MD's Practice location
Putnam Valley, NY 10579Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10022Get Direction
Glendale, NY 11385Get Direction
Astoria, NY 11102Get Direction
Dr. Peter Kingchi Hon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hon
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- Understanding Appendicitis in Children
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can affect both men and women at any point in life. However, it has been found that children and toddlers account for the majority of deaths caused by it. There could be several reasons behind this: The foremost is that adults can easily recognize and express...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Dr. GEORGE N. LIBERIS M.D.180 Phillips Hill Road New City NY 10956
- Dr. Scott B. Grant M.D., M. BIOETHICSPUTNAM HOSPITAL CENTER - CAMARDA CARE CENTER CARMEL NY 10512
- Dr. Thomas Dominic Cerabona MD401 Columbus Ave Valhalla NY 10595
- Dr. Maud L Lemercier MD111 Bedford Rd Katonah NY 10536
- Dr. Carl F Calica MD672 Stoneleigh Ave Carmel NY 10512
- Dr. Adam B Semegran MD672 Stoneleigh Ave Carmel NY 10512