Dr. Daniel Olivero is a pediatrician practicing in Lewisburg, PA. Dr. Olivero is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Olivero diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Olivero can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Ear Infection
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center Program
Dr. Daniel Olivero M.D.'s Practice location
Lewisburg, PA 17837Get Direction
PORT MATILDA, PA 16870Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Olivero M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Dr. Sofia Abraham-Hardee D.OGeisinger Medical Center Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Thomas F. Hahn M.D.16 Woodbine Ln Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Stacey A. Cummings MD100 N ACADEMY AVE DANVILLE PA 17822
- Dr. Sally Jo Ferguson-avery MD3057 N Susquehanna Trl Shamokin Dam PA 17876
- Dr. Michaelyn T Notz D.O16 Woodbine Ln Danville PA 17822
- Dr. James A. Zola M.D.201 16th St Selinsgrove PA 17870