Dr. George Foltin is a pediatrician practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Foltin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Foltin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Foltin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1981
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- To intubate or not to intubate: that is the question.
- Scooter injuries in children.
- Toddlers at risk for paper shredder injury in the home: easy access and severe injury.
- Disaster preparedness: hospital decontamination and the pediatric patient--guidelines for hospitals and emergency planners.
- Referral and resource use patterns for psychiatric-related visits to pediatric emergency departments.
- Lessons learned for pediatric disaster preparedness from September 11, 2001: New York City trauma centers.
- Epidemiology of psychiatric-related visits to emergency departments in a multicenter collaborative research pediatric network.
- Priorities for pediatric prehospital research.
- Screening for developmental delay in high-risk users of an urban pediatric emergency department.
- Training physician investigators in medicine and public health research.
- Pediatric prehospital evaluation of NYC respiratory arrest survival (PHENYCS).
- Critical issues in urban emergency medical services for children.
- The Avianca plane crash: an emergency medical system's response to pediatric survivors of the disaster.
- Rapid-sequence intubation of the pediatric patient. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Committee of the American College of Emergency Physicians.
- Immunization of the pediatric patient in the emergency department.
- Kaleida Hlth Sys -Chldrn Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. George L. Foltin M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
Dr. George L. Foltin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Dr. Alejandro Daniel Iglesias MD10 Union Sq E New York NY 10003
- Dr. Morton Borg MD10 UNION SQ E FRNT 2J NEW YORK NY 10003
- Dr. Andrea Brescia MD10 Union Square East New York NY 10003
- Dr. Jamie Leigh Wells M.D.99 University Pl New York NY 10003
- Dr. Rasik V Shah MD10 UNION SQ E FRNT 2J NEW YORK NY 10003
- Dr. Hillary Raynes MD10 Union Sq E New York NY 10003