Dr. Smit Chauhan MD MPH
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine920 Stanton L Young Blvd Wp 3440 Oklahoma City OK, 73104
Dr. Smit Chauhan practices Sleep Medicine in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Chauhan studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Dr. Smit Chauhan MD MPH's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92115Get Direction
Dr. Smit Chauhan MD MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chauhan
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Signs and Symptoms
Restless legs syndrome can be very tricky to diagnose. The reason is that the symptoms are worse at night and will disappear during the day. The restless legs syndrome symptoms are worse during pregnancy and are more prevalent in those with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and anemia. However,...
- Pregnancy, Sleep Disorders and Fetus Health
For ideal health, it is necessary to have long hours of sound sleep. We all know the refreshing effects that sleep has on us, yet sometimes in life, we are deprived of this essential daily revitalization. The reasons could be various health problems like, anxiety, hormonal changes, or sleep apnea....
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Treatment Options
Restless legs syndrome that’s not connected to an underlying condition whatsoever, can effectively be managed with certain medications and lifestyle changes. However, if the accompanying symptoms are extremely severe, they can be cured by treating the underlying condition. For instance, iron...
- How Can I Stop Snoring?
Snoring can affect not only your sleep but also your family members and friends, if you sleep in the same room with them. Snoring can lead to sleep problems, fatigue during day, irritability, and other health problems. About 45% of adults in the world are affected by snoring, and it is more commonly...
- Lifestyle Tips for People with Sleep Apnea
People with sleep apnea disorder may not be aware of the problem at all. In most cases, they think they are getting good sleep but are then tired throughout the day. Here are a few ways to help change lifestyle habits to cope with sleep apnea.Lose weightHaving a poor night of sleep induces higher...
- Dr. Tarek A Dernaika MD825 Ne 10th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Ayesha Mughal MD800 STANTON L YOUNG BLVD # 8425 OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73104
- Dr. John R Houck MD921 NE 13TH STREET OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73104
- Dr. Asim Maqsood M.D800 STANTON L YOUNG BLVD OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73104
- Dr. Maroun M Tawk MD825 Ne 10th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Mary alice Jaeger MD800 STANTON L YOUNG BLVD # 8425 OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73104