Dr. Stacey Berry is a pathologist practicing in Tempe, AZ. Dr. Berry is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Berry can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Berry may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Stacey A Berry MD's Practice location
Tempe, AZ 85281Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76104Get Direction
Tempe, AZ 85281Get Direction
Dr. Stacey A Berry MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Dr. Stephen Ovanessoff MD1255 West Washington Street Tempe Arizona 85281
- Dr. Cyenthia Koehler MD2105 S 48th St Tempe AZ 85282
- Newton A. Sampaio501 W.Southern Hills Rd. Phoenix Arizona 85023
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Gilman M.D.5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix AZ 85054
- Dr. Jefferson Bo zi Lin MD5050 N 40th Street Phoenix AZ 85018
- Dr. Michelle Eldon madden Felicella M.D.350 W THOMAS RD PHOENIX AZ 85013