Dr. Scott Calig M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine23101 Sherman Pl Suite 410 West Hills CA, 91307
Dr. Scott Calig is an adolescent specialist practicing in West Hills, CA. Dr. Calig works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Calig treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
Dr. Scott Calig M.D.'s Practice location
West Hills, CA 91307Get Direction
WEST HILLS, CA 91307Get Direction
Dr. Scott Calig M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Calig
- Do I Need Vitamin E Supplements?
Do I Need Vitamin E Supplements?Vitamin E is a group of eight fat-soluble compounds with distinct antioxidant properties that protect the body against free-radical damage. It is also important in the functioning of the immune system and aids in developing healthy skin. Vitamin E is also key in the...
- 8 Best Fulvic Acid Benefits and Uses: Improves Gut, Skin, and Brain Function
What is fulvic acid?Fulvic acid is considered to be a nutrient booster when it is acquired in its natural form when we come into contact with soil or outdoor dirt or when taken as a supplement. Fulvic acid is known to be an active chemical compound, which helps absorb and use other nutrients in a...
- New Research Shows a Link Between Chronic Illness and Attempted Suicide in Young People
Both Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis can trigger life-threatening complications that may require surgical intervention. According to Statistics Canada, suicide is a major cause of impulsive and preventable death. It is one of the leading causes of death among individuals of all ages and it...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ingrown Hair?
If you are shaving to present a picture of perfect grooming, you may experience the direct opposite – a face covered with minute reddish bulbous sacs filled with pus and painful to touch. What you will be staring at in the mirror will be a face full of ingrown hair. It is not an infectious...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Michael A Schoenwetter M.D.27867 Smyth Dr Valencia CA 91355
- Mrs. Judith Gaye Weiner M.D.8920 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. Ronald Abraham Nagel M.D.8920 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. Brian Scott Kirschner M.D.27867 Smyth Dr Valencia CA 91355
- Dr. Kathy W Brockett M.D.27867 Smyth Dr Valencia CA 91355
- Dr. Kenneth Francis Spaulding MD29525 Canwood St Agoura Hills CA 91301