Elizabeth Harvey is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Moncks Corner, SC. Elizabeth is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Harvey can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Harvey will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Elizabeth Geiger Harvey BS, MSR, RPT's Practice location
Moncks Corner, SC 29461Get Direction
Mrs. Elizabeth Geiger Harvey BS, MSR, RPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Cystic Fibrosis Research and the Perfect Partnership
For the first time, two of the world’s largest Cystic Fibrosis (CF) charities, UK’s CF Trust and CF Canada, have joined hands for an international study.They will partner in the Trust’s CLIMB CF study to test the value of using home monitoring devices to track the health status and treatment...
- Treating PCOS With Progestin Decreases the Chances of Pregnancy
PCOS is a common medical problem faced by women. It is usually caused by an imbalance in reproductive hormones. This imbalance can lead to problems in the ovaries. In a normal state, the ovaries make the egg and release it every month as part of a healthy menstrual cycle, however, for those with...
- What Are the Safest Foods to Eat with Crohn's Disease?
Diet is thought to be both a main contributor of Crohn’s and colitis as well as one of the best natural treatments for these conditions. While no single dietary factor has been found to make IBD worse, several dietary factors could play roles in causing both the onset of the disease and in...
- What Is Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation?
What Is Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation?Paroxysmal is a condition derived from atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation (AFib) refers to abnormal heartbeats. These impulses are not just irregular heartbeats, but appear as vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart. Once a person suffers from the...
- What Does an Ingrown Hair Look Like?
Ingrown hairs look very similar to acne but they are very different. They happen when hair refuses to grow out of the follicles in the normal course. The hair instead curls or winds sideways into its own follicle or into the tissue of the skin creating a host of problems.You find Afro-Americans and...
- Former Pro Athlete Sells Medal to Give Teen Soccer Fan Lung Transplant
Mo Johnston, former star athlete as part of both the Rangers and the Celtics has decided he wants to give back. He has decided to sell his league medal in order to raise money so a teen with cystic fibrosis could receive a lung transplant that has become crucial to his health.Background on...
- Jessica Rae Brown DPT11550 Abercorn St Savannah GA 31419
- Ingrid C. Thomas P.T.106 Boone Dr Summerville SC 29485
- Michelle Weil DPT9225 University Blvd Charleston SC 29406
- Alana Sanders MSR, PT9225 University Blvd Charleston SC 29406
- Ms. Charlene F. Durham MSR, PT9225 University Blvd Charleston SC 29406
- Heather Maharrey MS, PT9225 University Blvd Charleston SC 29406